myblogentries

Time sure flies! I attended my 2nd art workshop today, meaning it is already the beginning of my 2nd year in this school. Art is always fun, and never wrong! Whatever we draw sure is unique in its own way! Makes me think of the elephant ade drew for me...

Hee. Back to today's workshop. I made a whale out of polymer clay! The instructor brought in lots of clay models which were sooooo cute~! There were bunnies, snowman, snails, bracelets, roses, and so many more beautifully created models. Just made me wonder how creative these people are cos some of them were just too impossible to make! We didn't have much time to think so I decided that I should make a whale because I've never made whales before. Alright, here's a picture of my whale, Billy.



A little ragged, but because it is small and is made of polymer clay, it turned out to be more perfect that I thought it would be after the instructor took it out from the oven. I have to say it really is the effect of polymer clay. It makes everything look great! Even the two pieces of 'da bian' my boss made turned out perfect. Other than this, we dyed a bandana and made pieces of sensory art (it's a drawing made out of glue but some stuff were added to the glue and the end product gives off a really sweet smell. it is one piece of art which gave me a big headache anyway, was too demoralised after creating my art piece cos the glue was so difficult to control). Haha.

Sighs, I miss art so much! It makes me happy all the time... Alrightie, I gonna have to stop here today anyway. Take care (people reading), till next time!