myblogentries

records of the day

21 January 2009

. I was late this morning. But as usual, I put my bag down in my cubicle, and fish out my book (the first thing to be removed from my bag all the time). To my surprise, the whole book was drenched and the edge of the cover was torn!

. I pushed (my broken book and mind1) out of my mind2 and went straight out to take the kids for their swimming lessons.

. I came back and looked at my broken book properly. And almost cried.

. I ran out of chocolates to give to some nice persons in school.

. I know what I am into at work.

. My name doesn't start with K but still, I know my colleague is calling me when he says the name. Except it makes me laugh. And I'm glad because it brings me out of what I was and still into.

. I am going to the tournament next week. My colleague says it's good to go. I haven't been to a tournament before so I guess its really a good thing if I were to be there. Besides, he says i can see my 'good friend' there.

. I spent the whole evening blow drying my book until I fell asleep. And then I woke up, and I dried the rest of it. It's out of shape now.