I don't have so many events happening in my life that's really worth talking about.
But if I were to blog about everything that happened at work, I can blog on for nights.
It has been a long time since I talked to somebody about my plans in future.
Down here, nobody asks. People either ask about my career prospects, or push me to go into teaching.
Sometimes, I longed for people who have seen the world to come close to my somewhat invisible "cage" and talk to me about what's happening outside.
And somebody did start the conversation on Thursday.
Most of the time, I pretended to be blind, so used work as an excuse to leave it to time to make the decision. Take a step at a time.
But when people brought up the question, I thought hard again.
As much as I want to stay here, I want to continue my studies too.
So when this particular person asked, "Will you still be here?", I don't get him at first - because nobody here has ever talked to me about this before.
It was a surprise, but it did make me come home and start looking through the websites again.
I don't want to drag anymore,
so if I were to leave, I do hope relationships with people I met here stay.