I am writing this to reflect an important thing which i learnt today, when i accidentally fell while going up the stairs. What I did was: pick myself up, and smile. Yes, 'pick yourself up' is the keyword. My mind has been falling all this while, and i find myself mentally drained at work, though might or might not be as bad as being shoot with sarcastic remarks to my entry for my first race. I was down, but seriously, i know i had to do something to pull myself up. And so I found out today that, when everything is coming against you, smile. Everybody falls at some point of their life. Talk to people. Ask questions and come up with solutions. If all else fails, smile. Smile when you've got no solution. Keep your mind positive at all times.
I stood up today, gave myself a big smile and told myself 'it's okay, stand up and keep going'.