for a long time, i've been looking thru blogs and numerous amount of wishlists.
and i wonder how pple would think of me if they saw mine.
right.
they'd know they've seen right thru me if they saw it. because wishlists are your wants. and your wants will show people how much of a personality you really have -- What your dreams are. Your hobbies and your interest. How simple you wish to be, and how materialistic you can be.
I accept. Because living in a world like this, you can be indecisive in your wants. You can ask for this, and decide you don't want it later on when you find something better, or when you found something which you think would suit you better. It's impossible to be contented in our world today. Life is far too good. And it will continue to be better. And we will continue to ask for more.
Many times, I found myself asking too much of a friend, a partner and, regretfully, of my parents too. I felt unjust only because everybody gets to do it, and I don't have the ability to. Most of the time, we remember the bad things in our life but in fact, they are the most insignificant things that could happen to us. Because bad things happen less often in your life, it's easier for you to remember them. You blow them up and made them look significant, so you could feel better. Why make your life so moody? If things are not working well, find out the problem and solve it. If it's not working out, try an alternative solution. OR just forget about it and move on.
Till now, after writing some tens or hundreds of compositions and blog posts, I still had difficulty drawing conclusions. Having a conclusion means people know you're going to end your post today. I prefer not to. My thoughts will never stop revolving. My mind will never be less complex than yesterday. I might change my mind one day about what I wrote here today. Till then, I will start another post for the beginning of new thoughts on this and hopefully by then, i would have gotten a new life somewhere where my thoughts would be influenced by better ones than those I have here today.