myblogentries

The month of May. My christmas. Presents presents presents. The joy of giving. Haa!

OT on Friday, M.B drove me home (yaa,iknowiliveverynear). Read some materials, got some important info prepared quickly at night. Woke up early on Sat, and gave tuition till mid afternoon. Attended X's birthday celebration till Sun morning. Went for Mac breakfast with D, and reached home at 10am. Slept for 3 hours, and helped my mom with her agar-agars for Mother's Day celebration at Grandma's place. Home again at 10pm. Cancelled swimming.



Gatherings are only good for weekends. That's why everything is so closely packed together. I'm seriously very tired mentally. Homework is piling up. Assignments deadlines drawing nearer. In class, A counted for me that I've only got 2 weeks left to finish everything. NAPFA test is starting tomorrow. Which means I have to be at work before 7.15am everyday. This week's going to be hectic both at work and school. Sighs.

Again, i'm asking this question, How do i put up with these.