I'm leaving my new job.
Blame it on myself.
I don't know if it is really my personality or what.
ever since i started working life, i havent really spend enough time with my family and friends.
and so i know i can no longer depend on people to make decisions for me.
i've had alot of decisions to make this past 7 months.
And i've learnt not to force myself to do anything that i don't want to.
So i've decided.
I don't want to waste my life now doing something that is meaningless to me.
Lots of unhappiness now, and the act of my irresponsibility makes me guilty.
I hope it'll be over soon.
Of course, I won't deny the partial fact that i made such a bold decision because i've got another job...
With a school.
MOE attached me to a primary school.
Eh.. Kinda disappointing. (I was expecting a secondary school, haha!)
But i'm still excited. ;p
Hope it'll be a good start.
Peace.