myblogentries

Bought this to cushion my back at work. Office chair, *shakes head*. And i pursuaded Ade to buy her piglet too, heeh! From monday onwards, Big head's going to sit with me in the office till i leave.*smiles*

I've been saying i'm getting stupid. Haha. After getting out of school, i realised i have difficulty talking to people. Not that i stutter. Hah! Just felt that people are evolving to become very clever creatures. Those who dislikes you (but i don't mean "hate") still wants to be your friend, they no longer do bad things to you. Instead, they say impolite and sarcastic things in a nice way, so much so that you can't even understand where they're getting at. I can no longer talk back to people like that. But all the time i still forced myself to say something - to be exact, rubbish. I say rubbish to rubbish people. I throw nonsense at nonsense people. And i become one of them, saying rubbish and talking nonsense. Because i'm saying rubbish, i'm showing people that i'm stupid. I don't want to talk back, saying evil things and stuffs like that to people whom i need to get along with.

Haiz. Where have all the nice people gone?